Perlstein & McCracken, LLC provides legal services to over 400 condominium, community, and homeowner associations throughout Connecticut.
We are available to provide a broad range of legal services to your Association, including:
- interpreting, amending and updating documents
- assisting with document and rules enforcement procedures and bringing enforcement suits
- negotiating and litigating with declarants and successor declarants concerning warranty claims, transfer of association control, extension of development rights, and other matters
- reviewing, negotiation and litigating contracts
- representing associations borrowing from banks
- maintaining and updating corporate records
- collecting unpaid common charges and foreclosing common charge liens
For more information, or if you want to take the next step toward retaining us to represent your association, please contact us.